Stop hunting exists!
Yes, it truly does but it is NOT your broker that is hunting your stop. The brokers don’t care, in fact.
But there are market players that do care. A LOT! They need your stop badly to make money. Stop loss orders represent liquidity in the markets. And the big players such as banks, big institutions, hedge funds, etc. need liquidity.
Those big players cannot just enter a trade at once, but they slowly have to build a position by “hunting for liquidity”. And stop loss orders in the markets are the best way to get liquidity. But what do you do now?
There are two things you must do:
1. You must learn how to avoid becoming the victim of stop hunting. Therefore, you need to
know how the big players think and trade. (Psychology)
2. You must learn how to profit from stop hunting. Instead of just trying not to get in the way of
the big players, you can align yourself with the big traders and join them. Once you know how
stop hunting happens, you can join them and trade like a big player! In This Course, we have
systematically guide anyone to master Stop Loss Hunting.
Who this course is for: #
- Anyone who wants to get into Forex Trading
- Anyone who wants to brush up on their Forex knowledge and fill in the missing gaps
- Anyone who wants to understand how financial markets work
- Anyone who wants to understand how to read Forex charts
- Anyone who wants to learn Technical analysis
- Anyone who wants to learn Fundamental analysis
- Finally, anyone who is looking for PROOF that Forex Trading can actually earn you money